Monday, October 15, 2012

My little one's creations


This is the first creation that came home after a month of my little one's joining school.
This was for the grandparents, wishing them A very Happy Grandparents Day..!!!
I ususally leave no stones unturned in capturing the memories associated with my little angel, so I asked DH to take a photograph of the lovely Paper flower and here it is....


I found this the cutest flower I have ever seen....!!!

PS: I know most of this is done by his teacher, as he is too young to even fold a paper correctly. But still this is his first one..!!! :-)


Cheers,
Prachi

2 comments:

  1. beautiful one dear, these are the real memories to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lavina, ya thats true, these are rel memories to be treasured..!!

      Delete